Friday, September 23, 2011

I Almost Forgot

I can't believe i forgot to add in my weight loss info into my blog yesterday.

I was feeling so good yesterday that I went out and about on my own. I went to my counseling appointment, went to Weight Watchers and then stopped in to visit a friend. I was quite tired afterwards and I think I can still feel it today, but I had been so bored for so long that I'll take a little pain for some fun.

So, I had not weighed in at Weight Watchers since July 22nd, which was exactly two months as of yesterday. I had gone on my vacation and then became ill. I was interested to see where I am at so that I can move forward in my weight loss efforts. I know that after my vacation, I gained four pounds according to my scale. I have also had various doctors appointments over the past month or so, so I knew that I was losing. I just didn't know what the numbers would show on my weight watchers scale. I was pleasantly surprised to find that from my last lowest weigh in, I was down 3.6 pounds. That means that i lost my vacation weight and then some. I am a half a pound away from a 40 pound loss since April!!! I am now more than halfway to my goal and feel confident that I will get there.

I would like to add that when I began this journey my BMI was at 36.8 and as of yesterday my BMI is at 30.7. I am not that far from the "overweight" category and that is my next goal. I need to lose four more pounds, but I am not in a hurry. I just want to see the numbers going down.

I've still not decided on a regular meeting time as I will be starting my job next week. I am thinking either Saturday or Sunday morning. Not sure, but I will definitely decide within the next week.

Wishing you all an excellent day and an even better beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment