Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pre-Weigh In Nervousness

Hello all,

Here I am, a couple of weeks into my new program and anxiously anticipating my weigh in tomorrow. It's funny because last week I was hoping for a small loss or even maintenance and that worked to my advantage. However this week I want a larger loss. I am hoping for a 2-3 pound loss as I feel my body has had ample time to adjust. Ambitious? Maybe, but little goals along the way are necessary.

As of today, I am 55 days away from my summer vacation and eight weigh in's away. I would really love to be close to the 180lb mark by the time I go, less if possible. Either way I am already lower in weight than I have been in over a decade. I can feel my body shrinking and it is the best feeling ever. I can actually look in the mirror and see a smaller me. Talk about motivation to keep plugging along. I am dedicated and committed to myself for once. In the beginning, I told myself that I have been able to set other goals and attain them, why then had I not been able to attain a weight goal? I think that there have been a combination of reasons (aside from health) that include high stress, and responsibility. I also told myself that this time (from Jan. '11-Fall '11) was designated exclusively for me and my health. As I have no other obligations, it has become the perfect plan.

Until next time,
I am moving forward~

"There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

~Live, love, laugh and lose-
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment