Friday, June 24, 2011

Weigh In Results 6/23/11


Well here I am, down 30 pounds. Actually I am two tenths shy of 30 pounds, but I am calling it 30 pounds. Funny how last week that same two tenths of a gain was such a downer, but now that I am two tenths away from a thirty pound loss, I can easily dismiss it as insignificant. Crazy mind games.

Anyway, I had to weigh in day early this week due to life circumstance, so I weighed in yesterday making my week a six day week. I figure next week should be good since I am giving myself an extra day and going back to my regular Friday weigh in. Though this was my third week on Medifast, it was my tenth week on a vlcd. I have averaged a 3 pound loss per week. Boy, I am happy with that! I still have five and a half more weeks before vacation and I do not think I will reach my 180 pound wish. I have decided that if I lose at least another 10 pounds before vacation, I will be thrilled. Fifteen more pounds will put me over the moon. I guess fifteen is not too outrageous to shoot for if I am averaging three pounds per week. We'll see. Today I am at 205lbs. If I can be somewhere in the 190's before vacation, that will be wonderful.

During my trip I plan on doing a 3 and 3, that is three regular L&G meals and three MF easy to pack meals. I am hoping to maintain during that time and even if I have a little gain, I will not be hard on myself. After all, I will be on a dream vacation!!

And, for the record, that dress I am wearing in the picture is one that I found in my garage closet. It still had tags on it. It looks like I bought it on sale and it was always too tight, then too small and never flattering enough to wear. I'll tell ya, shopping in my own closet has been so much fun. I didn't even remember having that dress, so it was like a fantastic surprise. I received so many compliments yesterday in that dress. I felt like a new and improved me!

I am the new and improved me!!

Happy Friday all.
See ya lighter next time-
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Three pounds a week is great! I'm with you on shopping the closet. After losing 25 pounds on Optifast, I'm starting to fit into the bag of recent too-tight discards in my room. After more weight goes bye-bye, I'll head out to the garage where I've got boxes of even smaller clothes. Who knows what's in there? Haven't seen them at all recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way-To-Go Lisa! I am so happy for you girl! So happy. Shopping in the closet is a great feeling ... then comes the day when there is nothing left to shop in your closet ... that was an even better day. I am at the 181 point right now before my vaca. I was hoping for 175 so that I wouldn't bounce back. I really hope I don't ... then I would be obese again. Boo Hiss!

    I have to tell you Lisa ... you look amazing in that dress. I would NEVER guess you weighed 205 ... you are Rockin' that dress girl! You should be so very proud of yourself.

    hey I am about to start a group for weight loss blogs ... want you to be there. :)

    ReplyDelete