Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Very Cool Thing Happened Yesterday

We have been doing a lot of work around our house. I guess that is what happens when I am not working or in school. It seems I need to have something important to do each day. I cannot just sit back and relax for very long.

So one of the things we are incorporating into this facelift is the home theater. We are having our widescreen television mounted above our fireplace and this entails moving most of our electronics to new spaces. To have the television moved, we need to have some masonry work done as well as some wiring work done. We have interviewed several wiring guys, but have not yet decided on anyone, as Glenn seems to think he can do it himself.

Either way, Glenn has been up in our attic clearing a path from the attic entrance towards the area near our fireplace. He is sorting through twelve years of family storage and it is a big job. I think we have opened a can of worms. But I guess purging some of our old stuff is freeing in a way and it does feel good.

Moving on to the cool thing...as Glenn was clearing crap from our attic he came across a sealed plastic bin of mine that was full of clothing. This was clothing of mine from so long ago that i cannot even remember. The cool thing was that it was filled with shorts, jeans, denim skirts and capri's in my current size! Perfect blessing. Most all of the clothing in this bin was in a size 14 and there were also a few size 12's. I am thrilled to have found this cache as I am in desperate need of clothing that fits. The bonus is that there are a few items that are actually too small. It gives me something to work towards.

Timing is everything. It's funny how things happen-

I think today I will clean out my closet and drawers again~

2 comments:

  1. That is WAY COOL!! :)
    You'll have to model some of them and post some pics!! ;)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mom -- WAY COOL! Do model and post pics! :)

    ReplyDelete