Monday, May 9, 2011

End of Week 1 on product and weigh in day (originally posted 4/21/11


Well here I am, one week in and feeling pretty good about it.

I have been diligent about the timing of my meals and tracking the times, feelings and exercise of the day.

So far I have found this to be an easy plan to follow. I felt great the first two days, very tired the next two days and generally well the past several days. I work with a personal trainer three days a week and yesterday was by far the most difficult day I have suffered through. Lifting free weights wore me down quicker than ever. I want to stick with it, but I think I may need to modify the weight a bit, for now.

I also have made several great connections to a couple of ladies in my cohort. I find it extremely helpful to have others to communicate with that are going through the same thing. One of the girls actually lives nearby and we have decided to commute together to our meetings. I think one of the tough things about this will be that the weigh in is at the latter part of the day and patience is not my best virtue.

I have also told my mom and aunt about what it is I am doing and they are happy for me. I feel that I have built a team of support. I have my cohort, my doctor, my trainer, my mom and aunt, and most of all my husband and children. It know that they are my biggest support. As much as I want this for myself, it is apparent in their actions that they want this for me. With all of this love and support I am destined to succeed.

I will post my loss later tonight.

image

Wish me well~

No comments:

Post a Comment