Friday, May 13, 2011

Weigh In Results 5/12/11

WOW, WOW, WOW!!

Four weeks in and 18.5 pounds down.

This plan is truly amazing. I have never been so successful at losing weight before. I really do not feel that this is all that difficult either. I think it is all about timing. As long as I time my product meals, it is easy to stay on plan.

I cannot believe that when my doctor recommended this to me, I was apprehensive. It truly feels like one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Also, I have an amazing personal trainer who is very supportive and aware of the MWM program. She is mindful of my calorie intake and output. I find that working with her three times a week has been complementary in my progress and also helping to maintain my muscle mass. We do a lot of mat work and free weights. I can feel myself getting stronger, more toned as well as smaller. I feel so good! I am sleeping better and in turn, all around happier. I feel that my life is changing for the better each and every day.

So far I am 29 days into phase 1 of my program and have 76 more to go until transition time. Transition time or phase 2 will last up until my 44th birthday. The actual day I am to attend my 30th week meeting on this program and complete the first two phases is actually my birthday. It really makes it feel as if it was meant to be. That means that the third phase that is scheduled to last one year beyond that second phase will end on my 45th birthday. Boy, I really cannot forget those dates!

I am off to have myself another successful week-

Cheers and see ya lighter-
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment