Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Weigh In

Introducing TINK!

Tinkerbell and Roscoe have grown up together. Tink is my daughters kitty and she is super cool. She gets along well with the dogs and never fails on the cuteness factor. She is a lynx point Siamese. She just turned a year old in April. She is the real diva around here!

Today is my regularly scheduled weigh in day and I am pleased again with my success. I have lost another 2.4 pounds! I am very close to the 25 pound mark.

Feeling good about myself, and ready to go out to dinner for an on-plan meal!

We are going to the Fish Market tonight with Glenn's childhood friend from the hood. I love the Fish Market because they always have such a variety of fresh and healthy foods to choose from. They also have delicious salads and side dish vegetable choices. I think it will be the perfect place to go for a celebratory meal. Boy, I cannot express how happy I am to have a real meal to look forward to each night.

I hope that the Medifast plan helps to keep my weight loss momentum going. I have seen all of the success stories from others and can't help but wonder if I will be as successful since I am switching from my 1000 calorie plan to this equally low calorie plan. I am scared that I may even gain weight this first week. Goodness, I hope not!

Remember, I am a worrier and unfortunately I tend to worry about everything. So, needless to say. I am a bit scared, along with excited to begin this new plan.

This morning I heated up a cup of the Medifast cappuccino and it overflowed and spilled all over my microwave. I ended up dumping the rest and having to clean up. I then tried a caramel crunch bar and it was OK, not a favorite. A little while ago I tried to make my pancake into a muffin and it too overflowed and made a mess. I'm not feeling off to a great start.

All I do know for sure is that I am shrinking and it feels good!

I am off to have myself another successful and productive week.
Wish me well~

(My sweet husband just got home early from work for the long weekend)

1 comment:

  1. Tink is lovely... I want a cat!!
    Yes... you WILL have success. Stay on plan and drink your water and watch that scale keep going down. This program totally works. You'll get used to making the meals. I love making waffles out of the pancake mix. I add a little bit of egg beaters and a smidgen of baking powder and it makes two waffles in my belgium waffle maker. So yummy with walden farms syrup.

    Keep at it... you'll find what you like. You just need to learn your microwave timing so things don't boil over. I had similar issues when I first started.

    Have a fabulous dinner!!! I look forward to those too.

    Blessings...
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete