Monday, May 9, 2011

Weigh In Results (originally posted 4/28/11)


I cannot believe that I have lost another 3 pounds!

This makes for 11 pounds in the past two weeks. I have been struggling for years to lose the same 5 pounds over and over again. I would like to say that it has been easy, but it has not been that easy every day. I find myself wanting to eat things, oh nothing in particular, but rather what others are eating. It is really making me aware of how impulsive I can be.

This weekend should be interesting. I am going to Las Vegas to see my guitar hero, John Mayer. He is playing at the Tiger Jam, which is a fund raiser hosted by Tiger woods that helps to put children through college. He is playing with Keith Urban, who I know nothing about. I just hope that JM plays a new song or two. It has been almost 9 months since we las saw JM on stage.

My concern is that a trip to Las Vegas is usually accompanied by drinking, eating out and gambling. The difference this time is that we are taking the kids (to see the show) and I am not drinking OR eating. I am bringing all of my optifast, but it already seems a little bummerish. Oh well, I will make the best of it and how could it not be a fabulous weekend? I get to see my favorite live performer!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment